10 Benefits of using Firebase
Introduction to Firebase?
A software development platform called Firebase was introduced in 2011 by Firebase Inc. and was purchased by Google in 2014. Originally a real-time database, it now offers 18 services, 4 of which are in beta, as well as specific APIs. The entire platform is a Backend-as-a-Service solution that offers services for developing, testing, and administering apps for both web-based and mobile applications. Firebase interfaces with a variety of platforms, including Android, iOS, Web, and Unity.
Benefits of Firebase
1. Real-time Database Helps to Store and Synchronize Data : The cloud-hosted NoSQL database is offered by Firebase real-time database that helps you store and synchronize data between the clients. This indeed makes it easier for the developers to access the data using any of the devices and helps developing collaborative feature. Another advantage of a real-time database for the developers is that they do not need the support of backend to build apps as it comes with SDKs for various platforms, including Android, iOS and Web.
2. Firebase has Become Smarter with Google Analytics : Now you can easily track down your user’s journey on a number of devices. It means you would know whether he is using a smartphone, tablet or laptop. You can also export your mobile app data to Big Query with the help of Google Analytics. It can further support in engaging more users once you match the UX based on user id.
3. Firebase Offers Facility of Crash Reporting to Fix Bugs Quickly : It has often been seen that a lot of apps suffer due to bug issues, which tends to slow down navigation speed and users opt out of it. The result is that rating of the app also declines. However, you have to credit Firebase as now it is offering the facility of crash reporting to fix the bugs at the quicker pace and with ease. The app developers and QA testers can identify the problems in the stages, whether it is the app version, the device or the OS.
4. Fast and Secured Web Hosting : The benefit of Firebase Hosting allows you to set-up a single-page, a mobile landing page, web page or progressive web page with ease. It also helps to deliver the content rapidly anywhere. The developers can deploy the web apps as well as static content at CDN (Content Delivery Network). The Firebase hosting also automatically configures the free SSN certificate for custom domains. You can now deploy a local directory to the web with just a single command.
5. Firebase Authentication : Nowadays, most of the apps have the login facility and the developer aims to simplify and secure it better. Therefore, the support of Firebase Authentication is there to do that task with an easy sign-in process.It also provides identity solution for the emails, passwords and other important apps such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The Firebase UI is also flexible, customized and drop-in dealing with the UI flow of the users. There is no compromise from the security point of view.
6. Firebase Allows the Content Storage with Ease : It has become much easier to store the user-dedicated content that includes texts, images and videos. In fact, you can also develop the final phase of your app from prototype effortlessly using advanced technology. The Firebase team has also provided SDK for cloud storage to link-up the mobile for users that aren’t online. As such they can continue to automatically transfer as soon as connectivity is established.
7. Developers have the Accessibility of Machine Learning : As we move on to discuss the advantages of Firebase, we also get familiar that it also provides developers the facility of Machine Learning. This benefit is available for both Android and iOS developers as well as experienced or newcomers. The ML kit has ready-to-use APIs for various mobile functionalities such as detecting the face, identifying the text, barcode scanning and labeling images etc. You have a choice between on-device and Cloud APIs that can be selected according to your needs.
8. Send Notifications and Messages to Targeted Audiences : The Firebase Cloud Messaging offers you an opportunity to send notifications and messages to your targeted audiences for free across all devices and platforms with the help of battery-efficient connection. So, if you are interested in sending the push notifications to a specific group of people based on demography and their behavior. In addition, you can choose your own particular time for sending the message, which is more convenient. The developers will be pleased to note that they do not require coding to send the notification
9. Send the App Recommendation through Dynamic Links : Dynamic Links available with Firebase that enables the app owner to recommend his app to people familiar such as family and friends after the completion and launch of the app. You can make your app viral by sharing a small URL. However, if they are confused about the Operating System, the app is related to the Dynamic Links will come to their rescue as it is has a browser-based property. The dynamic links help you in converting the web users to native app users.
10. Generate More Traffic to your App with App Indexing : The app indexing in Firebase is used to re-engage the users from Google Search by surfacing the links to your app on Google Search. When you index the application, it also helps to improve your app ranking on the Search Once, the rank gets better the new users will discover and install your app. In fact, the Android Instant App helps to access the content of the app.
Firebase is one of the effective platforms that have made the task of the app developers simpler to much extent. It not only helps in the development process, but also offers viable solutions to reach out more targeted customers do comprehensive app marketing and enhance the app revenue. However, you need to understand all the features thoroughly so that you can maximize its benefits and earn more profit.
Firebase is a software development platform. At Laxaar we also use Firebase services for developing, testing, and administering apps for both web-based and mobile applications. For reference you can look at https://www.laxaar.com/portfolio , We have offered our service to 77+ premium clients, & the ratings given by our clients imply that they are highly satisfied with the Product and the after-sales services like 24/7 Product Support, Partner Benefits, etc.
To gather more information about the budget required for creation a website or mobile app kindly visit https://www.laxaar.com/quote to get a complete Free Quote or an estimate for the budget requirements to have a Premium Well-Designed website that can attract your target audience.
Benefits of using React.js
Core features of Express.js
Express.js, or simply Express, is a back end web application framework for building RESTful APIs with Node.js that is available for free and open-source use under the MIT License.