Core features of Express.js
What is Express.js ?
Express.js, or simply Express, is a back end web application framework for building RESTful APIs with Node.js that is available for free and open-source use under the MIT License. It is intended for the development of web applications and APIs. It has been dubbed the de facto Node.js server framework. TJ Holowaychuk, the original author, described it as a Sinatra-inspired server, implying that it is relatively simple with many features available as plugins.
Why Express.js ?
- Express was created to make APIs and web applications with ease
- It saves a lot of coding time almost by half and still makes web and
The reason behind creating an express framework for node.js is:
- Easy to learn
Features of Express.js ?
- Fast Server-Side Development — The features of node.js help express saving a lot of time.
- Middleware — Middleware is a request handler that has access to the application’s request-response cycle.
- Routing — It refers to how an application’s endpoint’s URLs respond to client requests.
- Templating — It provides templating engines to build dynamic content on the web pages by creating HTML templates on the server.
- Debugging — Express makes it easier as it identifies the exact part where bugs are.
Advantages of using Express.js
- Express is Unopinionated, and we can customize it.
- For request handling, we can use Middleware.
- A single language is used for frontend and backend development.
- Express is fast to link it with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Express allows dynamic rendering of HTML Pages based on passing arguments to templates.
Limitations of using Express.js
- Sometimes, there is no structural way to organize things, and the code becomes non-understandable.
- There are so many issues with callbacks.
- The error messages that will come are challenging to understand.
Express.js, or simply Express, is a back end web application framework. Here at Laxaar we are using it for building RESTful APIs with Node.js for reference, you can look at https://www.laxaar.com/portfolio , We have offered our service to 77+ premium clients, & the ratings given by our clients imply that they are highly satisfied with the Product and the after-sales services like 24/7 Product Support, Partner Benefits, etc.
To gather more information about the budget required for creation a website or mobile app kindly visit https://www.laxaar.com/quote to get a complete Free Quote or an estimate for the budget requirements to have a Premium Well-Designed website that can attract your target audience.
Benefits of using React.js
Pros and Cons of using MERN Stack in your project
MERN is one of several variations of the MEAN stack (MongoDB Express Angular Node), where the traditional Angular.js front-end framework is replaced with React.js.